Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Wrap Party - Jessica's Bachelorette Party

How was your weekend? I hope it was Ah-Mah-Zing! ;p 

Mine was filled with estrogen. A lot of it. ;p 

This past weekend, I went to a Bachelorette party of a friend & former co-worker, Jessica Railey. She's getting married in a few weeks to a great guy & I can't wait to see her as a beautiful bride. 

Since being married, my times out with the girls are few & far between so it was wonderful to have a girls night out. We started out with some "gifts" for the bride at the W Hotel Midtown. Dinner was at Alma Cocina & I tried fried avocados for the first time. Pretty yummy! :-) 


We ended up dancing the night away at Havana Club. 


That's my sister in the purple, me in the middle & Skyrocker (Lindsay).


Besides the inappropriate dancing of a random guy, it was a really fun night with an amazing & gorgeous group of girls! 

Besides the Bachelorette Party...it was a really busy weekend with church, blog stuff, errands & taking Guinness to the ER :-(. 

What did you do this weekend? 
 If you're looking for a great way to spice up your next party, check back on Wednesday! 


P.S. If you want to see what we did for my Bachelorette Party, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3