Saturday, June 23, 2012

BIG NEWS & some changes

Sorry, Mom...I'm not preggo. Every time I tell my mom I have some news, she gets really excited thinking she's gonna be a grandmother. ;p All in time, Mom. ;p

The big news is....

PartiesforPennies.blogspot.com is now - www.PartiesforPennies.com

I'll still be posting like normal, just at a new location! And...you don't have to have a google account to comment or get my posts, just subscribe on PartiesforPennies.com & it will be sent straight to your email!

Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Miss Heidi!!! It was so sweet to meet you at Haven. Congrats on the .com. I know Haven has inspired the socks off of me. Now to just find the time to put some of that great info into action.
    Yes,my sweet fur baby is a Heidi too. We just love the name. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3