Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another reason to love IKEA...

Doesn't it make your day when you're able to score some REALLY great deals? This past Friday, the deals I got gave me a little pep in my step, some swagger to my wagger, zip in my hip...well, you get the idea. I wanted to share a place that I would suggest any day over Party City for your party supplies...

IKEA!

Here's the case in point:


These are those big gorgeous dinner napkins. Can you see the name? "Fantastisk" Scan to the price above & you can see why they're called that! You know you're weird when you get excited about big white pieces of paper you use to wipe the mustard off your chin. (That's me I'm referring to, not you. It's me, not you :p) 

And these colorful items:



The striped "Solbrand" (such an obvious choice of name) are tablecloths & are only $9.99! Can't you imagine all the spring flingin' you could do with these bad boys? And I love the trays too. For only $9.99, you could put a plate of olives on it & I'd still be in love. (Strange Heidi Fact: I HATE olives, hate them...I've tried but I cannot see how anyone can enjoy them. Sorry to offend you, if you are an olive lover) Can you see these beautiful trays filled with glasses of fresh lemonade with a strawberry garnish? 

Ahh...Spring :-) 

I also got a great deal on these fun little plates from West Elm, but I forgot to take a picture & already took them over to Mike (my fiance's house). I just checked online & they didn't have any more left...so it's probably for the best. Just because...I got 4 plates for $1.97 at West Elm! Who has ever heard of such a thing? See why I was giddy?! 

I've got another post for tomorrow night where I'm crashing a party! It's a bridal shower that one of my best friend's Kauri did. She always has the best recipes, so you'll want to check it out! 


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I might have to head to Ikea to get a new table cloth! Also, I've seen those platters with ribbon weaved through the slits in the side. Very cute and versatile, since you can change the ribbon as much as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, that is a great idea with the ribbon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say, can & will be used to enhance this blog. :-) Thank you for your comments! <3